Why sponsor the Dunwoody Home Tour?
- You or your business will have an ad included in the Home Tour ticket booklet and on the club’s website.
- The Home Tour is the club’s major fundraiser which helps fund our charitable projects in our community and beyond.
- Home Tour guests will see your ad for a number of months before and after the tour.
- Examples of projects of the Dunwoody Woman’s Club:
- College scholarships for high school seniors
- College scholarships for non-traditional students
- Support for art/music and media centers at local elementary, middle and high schools
- Support for community library and literacy programs
- Support for community arts and theater programs including Spruill Center for the Arts and Stage Door Theatre
- Support for animal shelters
- Support for community parks including Dunwoody Nature Center and Brook Run Park
- Support for Interfaith Outreach Home, Community Assistance Center
- Support for children’s charities including, Safe Kids Georgia, Save the Children, Ronald McDonald House, and Camp Sunshine
- Support programs for awareness and prevention of human trafficking – examples Street Grace and Wellspring Living
- Support for programs for Awareness and Prevention of Domestic Violence – families and children
- Veterans programs including USO for Military
- Support for health initiatives and wellness activities in the club and in local communities for children, adults and families
- Sponsorship listed in the Dunwoody Home Tour ticket as a full-page, full color business logo or ad
- Sponsorship listed in the Dunwoody Home Tour ticket as a full-page business logo or ad
- Sponsorship listed in the Dunwoody Home Tour ticket as a half-page business logo or ad
- Sponsorship listed in the Dunwoody Home Tour ticket as a 1/4 page business logo or ad
- Sponsorship listed in the Dunwoody Home Tour ticket as your company name (ENLARGED) and address
Questions about sponsorships contact: Sponsorship Committee